Kane County Divorce, Family Law, and Mediation Lawyers
Family Law Attorneys Serving St. Charles, Elgin, and Batavia
Both emotionally complex and legally challenging, family law matters require an experienced attorney who has not only dealt with similar cases before, but who also has an understanding of how the outcome of your case can affect other family members, such as children.
The Kane County attorneys at The Stogsdill Law Firm, P.C. understand family law matters often involve high stakes. It is important to have an attorney on your side who can provide the knowledge and skill you need to work through your situation in an effective manner. Our legal experience and reputation provide guidance in numerous areas of family law, which include:
- Divorce – Our attorneys provide representation in both uncontested and divorces. We represent clients in an assertive manner both inside and out of the courtroom in alimony/maintenance, division of marital property, divorce tax matters, and retirement consequences in divorce.
- Child Custody – When your family law matters involve sensitive disputes, such as child relocation and grandparent visitation, our attorneys strive to provide efficient representation in delicate issues involving your child.
- Child Support – Whether you are receiving child support from another parent or are sending payment, our attorneys strongly advocate for your rights. We help negotiate child support payments that are fair to both parties and handle both modification and enforcement matters that affect your family.
- Collaborative Law – Your rights and interests deserve consideration and protection. Our attorneys provide guidance during the collaborative divorce process, making sure your voice is heard as you encounter a process that allows you to work with the other party rather than against them.
- Mediation – When you seek a dispute resolution method that is more amicable and less contentious, working with a mediator skilled in this area is helpful. Our attorneys provide guidance during the process of mediation and work towards amicable solutions with which both parties can agree.
- Family Law Our attorneys provide guidance in family law matters of all types, including domestic violence, Orders of Protection and Restraining Orders, civil unions, adoptions, and paternity. We work towards providing efficient resolutions in all cases we accept and work towards meeting our clients’ goals. We work to clearly determine and promote our clients’ goals, often working together to find a solution. We provide realistic expectations and, if necessarily, will aggressively represent their interests during litigation proceedings.
Contact our attorneys at 630-462-9500630-462-9500 to schedule a consultation. Our attorneys provide exceptional legal counsel and will discuss the circumstances of your case during your consultation. We seek the most cost-effective, successful outcomes for your case and tailor our strategy to each client’s unique needs. We provide experienced family law representation in Kane County and throughout the region.